The fully funded Total Energy Summer School (TESS) is a once in a life time chance to join a dynamic community of dynamic and energetic leaders who are working with industry stakeholders and leading academics and experts.
TESS will happen in Fontainebleau, near Paris, France from 10-13 July 2016. Successful international applicants will be fully funded by Total to be part of this life changing event. Also, all participants will have the unique opportunity to be part of an online key interactive session, live-streamed from Fontainebleau during the Summer School.
For the first time, TESS 2016 will bring together students, leading academics and industry experts from all over the world to explore future challenges and solutions for the energy industry.
This innovative programme promises four days of intensive and thought-provoking intellectual challenge and personal development. Through a stimulating mix of lectures and group activities, 80 students from around the world will work alongside academic and industry thought leaders to explore the energy of the future. This is a unique opportunity for high-ability students to:
- Increase and share their knowledge of the energy industry
- Interact with senior thinkers and leaders in the field
- Develop intercultural skills, and experience working with a truly international group
- Build a network of senior and peer contacts in the sector
- You are eligible to apply if you are students from any discipline. However,top priority will be given to international students in the final year of their Bachelors degree or enrolled in a Masters degree programme.
- The entire program will be in English so it is important that selected applicants make the most of the opportunity if they are selected.
Travel and Accommodation, and other costs associated with attending TESS will be totally covered by Total.
Deadline: 15 April 2016
Location and Dates: Paris, France. 10-14 July 2016
Eligible students: Students in the final year of their Bachelors degree or enrolled in a Masters degree programme.
To apply there are 3 short steps: complete your profile, motivation statement and a short quiz.
The deadline is Friday 15 April 2016.
Please note that applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis and places per country are limited. You are strongly encouraged to apply as soon as possible.