Eligible Countries:You are eligible to apply if you hail from an African country.
Stanford university is currently awarding MBA free Fellowships to deserving citizens of African countries who would like to obtain an MBA at Stanford University and afterwards return for two (2) years to contribute to the continent’s development.
Eligible courses:Only Courses offered at the University.
About the Award:
Stanford University is currently offering MBA Fellowship scholarships to eight deserving Africans who desire to obtain Stanford MBA degrees. The program aims to assist applicants from Africa to study at the university and acquire essential real world skill for a period of two years and return to the continent, to work in vital positions that directly impact and improve the African continent.
- You are eligible to apply if you demonstrate the primary reason for the program, applicants are required to dedicate at least two (2) years to the development of the economy of Africa after the MBA program.
- The MBA scholarship will be awarded to Final-year undergraduates and graduates of institutions in Africa as well as African citizens who studied in countries outside of Africa.
- To be eligible for the fellowship, applicants must also apply to the Stanford MBA Program.
- Commitment to developing Africa
- Financial need
Number of scholarships:Only Eight scholarships
Value of Scholarship: $150,000
Timeline of Scholarship: Two years
- Make ready a one-page resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
- Write a 250-word essay on how applicant plans to effect change in Africa
- Financial information
- Awards and honours
- History of employment
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) and/or Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
Click here to apply