Applications are currently invited for OFID’s fully funded Scholarship. These scholarships will be awarded to four outstanding international students from developing countries of the world to study for a Master’s degree with specific relevance to development at any licensed university of the world..
The following courses are available for selection by successful applicants::Economics of development (poverty reduction, energy and sustainable development), environment (desertification), or other related science and technology fields.
Application deadline: Please submit your application on or before 8 May 2015
Who is eligible to apply:
Only nationals of developing countries of the world (except OFID member countries).
The scholarship is $50,000 and will cover tuition fees, monthly allowance,living expenses, accommodation, insurance, books, relocation grants, and travel costs.
- You must be between the ages of 23-32 at the time of completing this application.
- Applicants should have obtained or are on the verge of completing their undergraduate degree with a Baccalaureate from an accredited college/university, or an equivalent.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 rating system, or its equivalent.
- Must be matriculated at an accredited university for the upcoming academic year starting August/September 2015, and must maintain full-time status for the duration of the Master’s Degree.
- Must be a national of a developing country (except OFID Member Countries)
- Must select a subject of study that pertains to OFID’s core mission, such as: economics of development (poverty reduction, energy and sustainable development), environment (desertification), or other related science and technology fields.
How to apply:
Please read through and satisfy the OFID Scholarship Award Eligibility Criteria before applying.. Thus to apply, fill out an application form and upload relevant documents online. The application deadline is 8 May 2015.
Please visit here for more details