The international leadership program is delighted to announce that applications for the International Leadership Programme 2016 are open for international applicants. The program has received generous financial support from the Department of International Development, Etihad Airways, Inclusive Ventures Group, The Amersi Foundation, Kamal Exchange Company L.L.C, Prudence Foundation, Crescent Petroleum and others to be announced, the Summit will be split between Abu Dhabi and Dubai in November 2016 (exact dates will be confirmed shortly).
The ILP will start with a residential Summit wheraccepted international delegates will come together to learn about leadership, but the ILP is about much more than two weeks’ training. Mosaic measures the success of each of its leadership programmes through the projects which delegates implement in their own communities. We urge all applicants to consider carefully whether they have the ambition and drive to commit fully to this year long programme and to dedicate yourself for the benefit of others.
Applicants must fulfil the following selection criteria:
- Be a national of the following countries: Afghanistan, Algeria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Egypt, Indonesia, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Malaysia, Morocco, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia (resident in Kenya), Syria (resident in Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Turkey & Lebanon),Turkey, United Arab Emirates and United Kingdom.
- Please note that you would need to provide proof of ID a during the interview process.
- You should be aged 25–35 years old in November 2016
- You should be able to attend the two week Summit in November 2016
- Applicants must make a commitment to complete the 12 month programme in full
- Applicants should be fluent in English (all elements of the programme will be conducted in English)
Programme application timeline
The key dates for the International Leadership Programme are:
- Applications Open – 13 April 2016
- Applications Close – 19 May 2016
- Interviews – 6 June – 29 July 2016
- All applicants informed of the outcome of their interviews – 5 August 2016
- Summit in the United Arab Emirates – November 2016
If you have any further questions about the ILP 2016 or the application process, please contact Sara Smith, International Co-ordinator on +44 (0) 20 566 6628.
Click here for more info