This is a fully funded and paid internship for international students interested in traveling to New York for a fulfilling internship program.
If you want to be eligible for this internship, you are required to submit a video of yourself giving a workshop to your community about financial literacy. Find out more about the challenge here: http://members.worldmerit.org/index.php/take-action/drivewealth-financial-literacy-challenge/118
Ideal Candidates Will Be:
Financial security lies at the heart of personal sustainability, right up there with healthcare and adequate nutrition. Without adequate financial resources, individuals have reduced or no access to life’s basic necessities: food, clothing, shelter, education, and medical care. Together with DriveWealth, we aim to raise awareness on this. We aim the educate people on financial literacy and the importance to Pay it Forward.
Recruitment focuses on passionate and meritable global citizens between 18 and 30. They must have a passion to change the world, but focus themselves on developing their skills and understand the importance of financial security.
- You must be between 18 and 30
- You should speak at least average English
- You must have an interest in finance or is eager to learn about it
- You must be interested to educate his/her community and pay it forward
- You must have passion to change the world for the better
- Please note that no degree or experience is needed but of course would give you an advantage, as would a knowledge of financial literacy.
You can spend two months in New York, this Internship is fully funded by DriveWealth including costs of travel and lodging. You will be learning from the best and being educated in the financial world which will look amazing on your CV which will help greatly when breaking into the industry.
To apply for this internship, you need to complete the DriveWealth Financial Literacy Challenge. Enter the website and create your own account to log in.