The Ford International fellowship, a three weeks intensive and practically oriented residency was established to help emerging world leaders contribute more to their societies. The Fellowship is scheduled to start by 25th May 2015 and run till 16th June 2016 in New York City. Successful fellows after taking classes in non-profit management models and leadership training shall be given the opportunity to meet with business, academic and government leaders. Fellows shall have their residence in 92nd Street NY, which was established in 1874 and considered the first Jewish community.
What fellows stand to gain
All expenses including travelling, accommodation, feeding, and trainings shall be covered, and a small stipend shall be given to help fellows take care of their personal needs
- Only applicants from the following countries shall be considered: Russia, India, China, Jordan, Michigan (USA) Mozambique, Cuba, Israel, Brazil, and Bangladesh.
- Applicant must not be less than 21 years with broad leadership experience
- Applicants on any other fellowship are not to apply
- Applicant must have leadership potentials and must have made meaningful impact in their community
- Must have good command of the English language, possess a valid passport and have good accessibility to the internet.
Other requirement for the fellowship include
- Applicant must be a leader with experience in non-profit organizations either as a professional or volunteer
- Making positive impact in your community
- Considers all the training in the fellowship beneficial
Visit the link below for more details
30th June 2015.