The Goldman Sachs summer internship is an international opportunity mainly for students currently pursuing a college or university degree. This internship is usually undertaken sometime during the penultimate year of study.
Also note that your academic discipline or major does not matter as much as your performance in these subjects. Also relevant to succeeding in this internship is your interest in the financial markets.
Corporate Services and Real Estate: The Services Division provides essential advisory and management services to the people of Goldman Sachs in over 95 cities around the world, helping to drive the firm’s productivity and financial results while enabling its flow of business.
‣ Global Investment Research – ART : This program will be based in one of our high value locations and support global analyst teams with focus on compiling, summarizing, and analyzing market-based data within our Global Investment Research division.
Human Capital Management : Human Capital Management (HCM) is responsible for attracting, developing and managing the firm’s biggest asset.
Realty Management : The Realty Management Division (RMD) leverages proven best practices, team experience, and market knowledge in delivering investment and asset management services.
Securities : The Securities Division enables our clients to buy and sell financial products, raise funding and manage risk. We make markets and facilitate client transactions in fixed income, equity, currency and commodity products. Technology: Their engineers build and deploy the innovations that drive our business and financial markets worldwide.
Goldman Sachs Internship expects interns to meet the following eligibility requirements:
‣ The summer analyst position is purely for students currently pursuing a college or university degree and as pointed out earlier, is usually undertaken during the penultimate year of study.
‣ As pointed out earlier, the discipline or major you are currently doing is not important. That said, Goldman Sachs internship will be employing candidates with an outstanding record of academic achievement and an interest in the financial markets.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ The method of application is online which eases the entire application process
‣ Please click on the “apply” button below to get on with the application.
- Login, if you are an existing user, or register
- Select position ‘Summer Internship’
- Select program ‘Summer Analyst’
- Complete application details and submit.
‣ Internship application materials must be in by October 11, 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.