Tuvan Media in collaboration with UCCD is launching a fully paid/funded Cooperative internship Program for summer 2016. Please note that both Undergraduate and fresh graduate students from fields of Theatre and Cinema, Universities of Film Theatre or all Schools with related training courses with prominent study results are eligible to apply. That said, selected applicants will gain valuable working experience and enhance professional skills in an international environment, enrich knowledge and solve problems in an effective manner.
- Ideal Applicants: Undergraduate and graduate students from fields of Theatre and Cinema, Universities of Film Theatre or all Schools with related training courses with prominent study results.
- Education: Applicants should have studied fields related to Film and Television Direction, Cinematography
- Experience: At least 2-3 videos or short films
- Skills: Computer Users Skills (required), Internet user skills (required). Additional skills Language Teaching (Preferred). Excellent English (required).
Internship Scholarship cost:
- Travelling expenses to Vietnam: Two-way flights
- Visa to Vietnam
- Living allowance: 8.000.000 VND/month (including meal fees, transportation, mobile phones).
Applications should be sent via e-mail at email@example.com. In the résumé, candidates should insert the links of the prominent films that they participated in term of directors/cameramen.
- Save your files with the file names “Full name_citizenship_ Internship_Cover” and “Fullname_citizenship_ Internship_Resume”
For example: Mark Twain_Japanese_Internship_Cover
- When emailing your application please use the following format in the ‘subject’ line: Full name_citizenship_ Internship application.
Internship Duration: The internship programs has a minimum running period of 3 months (required) and a Maximum of 6 months. (Earliest Start Date: January 15 2016 (required) Latest End Date: June 15 2016).
The final selection results will be announced on November 30th 2015.
For more info, click here: