Ambitious international students can apply for fully funded Transform Together scholarships at Sheffield Hallam University. The scholarships’ target is undergraduates and postgraduates students from non-EU countries, who are applying to study at Sheffield Hallam University in the coming academic year. The scholarships will be awarded based on academic merit as wells as professional and personal competencies. A certificate of will be given to successful candidates as soon they gain admission. There two sets of application deadlines; May 31, 2016 for the September cohort and November 1, 2016 for the January cohort.
The scholarship covers the following courses offered at Sheffield Hallam University:
- MSc Food Manufacturing
- MSc Sport Business Management
- MA Design
- MSc International Events and Conference Management
- MA TESOL
- MSc Advancing Physiotherapy Practice
- MSc Technical Architecture
Eligibility Requirements and Selection Criteria
A candidate must satisfy the criteria below to stand a good chance of being selected;
- Must exceed the minimum GPA requirements of 2.1. Your transcripts should be attached to serve as a proof.
- Be in a position to meet the extra expenses not covered under the scholarship. For instance, field trips.
- Must have been admitted to pursue a full time undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Must be a self-funding student, herein referred to as Non-UK fee-paying student.
- Must demonstrate a high level of proficiency in the English Language, hence should have obtained basic literacy needed to undertake the course successfully.
Value of Scholarship
- 2015/16 – a full (100%) or half fee (50%) waiver for postgraduate programs and half fee waiver (50% discount) each year of undergraduate programs.
- 2016/17 – a half fee waiver (50%) for postgraduate programs and every year of an undergraduate program.
Other benefits, that are still to be finalised.
- Be an alumni ambassador once back in your home country.
- A series of events aiming at enhancing your experience at Sheffield Hallam University: both learning and social.
- Sheffield Hallam University branded hoodie
Successful applicants are expected to represent Sheffield Hallam University in different activities during their schooling and after graduation.
How to Apply
All international students can apply for this scholarship. To begin with your application, be sure to follow these steps;
- Ensure that you meet the eligibility requirements spelt out above, or stated on the official website.
- If you are not enrolled yet, apply for enrolment at the Sheffield University using the normal routine available to international applicants. Once approval is granted, download the form and complete it.
- Email the completed application form and transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org by the appropriate deadlines.
- The University Admissions panel shall review all applications and successful students will be notified, at most, a month after the final deadline.
Visit scholarship webpage