The University of Exeter in association with the UK Department for International Development (DFID) and the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission in the UK (CSC) is putting forth grants to Students from Commonwealth Countries who needs to experience a Masters grant at the Institution.
This is a completely supported grant program which covers return airfare to the UK, an upkeep grant and extra stipends which will be given to remarkable candidates.
The accompanying courses are accessible for this grant program:
– LLM Law
– Master of Public Administration (MPA)
– MSc Food Security and Sustainable Agriculture
– MA Theater Practice
– MSc Environment and Human Health
– MSc International Tourism Management
– Applicants must be natives of a region nation.
– Applicants more likely than not finished their bachelors degree program with a first class or second class upper.
– Applicants more likely than not connected or applying to University of Exeter.
– Applicants must have self-financing.
Intrigued candidates ought to apply for this grant program through the University’s Electronic Application System (EAS).
The application due date for this grant program is on seventeenth March 2017.
For More Information Visit The Official Webpage